Computerworld's long running Security Summit returns for the 11th consecutive year, bringing together CISOs, CIOs, Heads of IT, information security specialists, leading technology providers and industry thought leaders. This year's Summit will continue to provide the latest case studies and updates in information security revolving around the theme of "Predict, Prevent, Manage and Recover".
As technology advances, so do the opportunities and complexity of attacks, leaks and data loss. The Computerworld Security Summit 2017 will look at the current and future threats that organisations are facing, and the latest thinking around how to counteract them. Including:
● How organisations can use machine learning and advanced analytics to outthink security threats.
● Why information security is even more important in this digital transformation era.
● What organisations need to consider when evaluating Managed Security Service Providers – People, Process and Technology.
● We're in the middle of a skills shortage, how can you overcome the challenge of attracting and retaining skilled talent?
● What is the real threat posed by the Internet of Things? How can IoT be effectively secured?
● How can machine generated data be leveraged to rapidly detect and respond to internal and external attacks?
● With the continued reliance on mobile devices and apps, how can APIs be effectively managed and secured?
● Similarly, how can you manage mobile devices for secure business productivity?
● What challenges are organisations facing to shorten the time between detection and response, respond to incidents with speed and precision, and proactively counter emerging threats?
I invite you to join us as we discuss these challenges and opportunities.