The Talent Unleashed awards aim to recognise and acknowledge exceptional talents from the technology industry across the Asia Pacific region.
Organised by Talent International - an IT and Telecommunication recruitment and technology services provider - the awards programme include shortlisted candidates from Singapore for the very first time.
According to its media statement, the awards will be given to individuals with game changing ideas that have the power to transform lives and businesses; and this year, candidates from Singapore might just win an award.
These candidates will be judged by a panel of esteemed judges, including Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group; Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple; and Clifford Rosenberg, managing director of LinkedIn Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. The winners will be able to spend five days at the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa to learn about business innovation.
The breakdown of shortlisted candidates from Singapore is as follows:
- Mia Hiang Goh - Product Lead - Rainmaker Labs
- Eulisia Er - Team Success Coach - NeuEducation, STAR Academy Online
Best Start Up
- Renée Lodens - Founder & Managing Director - Travelshopa
- Jamey Merkel - CEO & Co-Founder - Kluje
- Marion Neubronner - CEO - NeuEducation
- Grace Clapham - Changepreneur & Inspirational Leader
- Balvinder Singh - Managing Director & Co-founder - Tootpay
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.