Photo - Hilke Janssen, MD, Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia.
Following the Apple iOS version of myMBFS, Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia has launched an Android version to help all Malaysians as well as the company's customers take advantage of promotions and services offered in the country.
Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia managing director Hilke Janssen said users of both the Android and iOS versions of the app could request quotes and contact customer service representatives as well as locate the nearest dealer.
"Designed to help customers in their purchasing process, the new Android App is targeted at a large, dynamic and tech-savvy segment of the population which is interested in Mercedes-Benz," said Janssen, Managing Director of Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia.
"Complementing our iOS App with this new Android version is an important milestone as we continue to develop digital tools as customer touch points and facilitate customer interaction and service," she said.
Janssen said some of the features of the app include:
- Estimator - this feature allows the customer to determine the monthly payment amount for the Mercedes-Benz car of choice by specifying the financial product, length of contract, down payment, balloon amount, etc. and select the insurance.
- Get Quote -- after determining the monthly payment value, the customer can request a detailed vehicle quote from a local dealer by simply providing a few contact details and sending an email request for quotation.
- Promotions - this feature allows customers to see what active finance and insurance promotions are available on Mercedes-Benz cars.
- Dealer Locator - allows customers to view available dealers in their area, searching by GPS or City. Once the results are displayed, the user can call or map the dealer location using the devices' internal mapping.
- Contact Us -- important contact information for Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia is displayed in this section, allowing customers with additional questions to reach out to us directly.
The App is available as a free download on the Google Play store.
Listed on the Frankfurt and Stuttgard stock exchanges, automotive firm Daimler AG's divisions include Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services and has a workforces of more than 271,000 people with revenues totalling €114.2 billion.
Sign up for Computerworld eNewsletters.